Some problems are hard and all problems are solvable.
Even the most capable of us need a hand and a fellow brain, now and then, to explore situations and change. Our work:
- Account for your needs, preferences, and strengths.
- Make sense through dialogue and diagrams.
- Derive insight from different perspectives.
- Generate new alternatives and possibilities.
- Plan and make change through action.
Working together, we can break a complex problem into smaller bites, reframe constraints into opportunities, and flow around immovable obstacles. Let’s talk.
Distress can be overwhelming and we can climb above it.
Distress can stop us from seeing the forest for the trees. When a problem involves us personally, it can feel impossible to deal with.
Working together, we can find realistic and practical paths through the distress, and bring in practical techniques to manage overwhelming emotions. Let’s talk.
Problems can be isolating and we can face them down together.
Talking to our significant others, colleagues at work, or peers may not always be possible. Struggling for a prolonged time on our own can seriously impact our work and wellbeing.
Our work is frank and confidential. We can discuss any topic. I am not here to judge, treat, fix, cure, or change you.
Working together, we tackle your problem and build your self-efficacy, resilience, and creative confidence. Let’s talk.
Everyone is different and we work flexibly to suit you.
My service is offered in standalone 60-minute Zoom sessions, with a set fee per session.
- You bring your experience and knowledge (of your life, project, business, and industry), skills, and expertise.
- I bring facilitation, counselling, design, visualisation, prioritisation, planning, analysis, and other interdisciplinary problem-solving expertise.
- I also bring a rich intercultural relational experience that intersects Eastern/Western frames, organisational hierarchy, and social groups.
- You retain full control of your life and your decisions.
Working together, breakthrough clarity can come in 3-5 sessions. This will vary by your particular situation. Let’s talk.
My problem-solving method combines the psychological depth of Pluralistic Counselling with the creative breadth of Design Thinking.
30-minutes complementary and obligation-free.
In a confidential 30-minute introductory meeting, we discuss your problem, expectations, questions, and get a good sense of how we can work together.
To request an Introduction Meeting, please email me the following information:
- Your name
- Your address
- Your phone number
- Your email address
- Optional - A brief description of your current problem. Please do not include financial or other confidential information.
- Three timeslot preferences (see table below)
Terms and Rate
Find out more about Consent and Terms of Engagement, including my current rate.
If your problem is primarily work-related, you may be able to claim my fee as a tax deduction against your business for consulting services. Check with your accountant.
TimeslotsMy Zoom client-facing hours are Thursdays and Fridays at the times shown below. Sessions should start and end within the times shown below.
|Adelaide (Daylight Saving)
|Sydney, Canberra, Melbourne, Hobart, Brisbane
|Sydney, Canberra, Melbourne, Hobart (Daylight Saving)