Improve User Experience
TOUCH & MOBILE APPS
PROCESSES & SERVICES
People use software. So let’s design software that works for people! A good user experience enables software to be useful without getting in the way, so users can get on with what they need to do.
- Discover user needs.
- Compile user stories.
- Facilitate co-design charrettes.
- Create wireframes and prototypes.
- Map user journeys.
- Elicit user validation.
- Recommend best-practices.
- Prepare for subsequent work and change management.
User experience can also add game-changing value to business processes and services.
Trackrecord: improving User Experience.
Improve Business Excellence
To pursue excellence is to strive for sustainable success. Business excellence comes from people engagement, process improvement and innovative concept development.
- Identify stakeholder desires.
- Crystallise essential functions/requirements.
- Facilitate ideas generation.
- Guide solution/option evaluation.
- Gather stakeholder feedback.
- Deliver designs, diagrams and frameworks.
- Prepare for subsequent research, exploration and implementation.
Design thinking can deliver new insights for strategic planning and innovation in business process improvement.
Trackrecord: improving Business Excellence.
Improve Technical Communications
Clear communications is indispensable to collaboration, marketing and learning; especially when subject matter is highly conceptual, abstract or technical.
- Clarify communication intents.
- Identify target audiences.
- Engage with subject matter experts.
- Structure and organise information.
- Explain and illustrate concepts.
- Create ready-to-use material or frameworks for further work.
Trackrecord: improving Technical Communications.