- Business – Creation and exchange of real value. Meaningful work. Work to enable and enrich whole lives. Grassroots agility. Authenticity. Alignment with values.
- Design – Imagination. Curiosity. Understanding. Elucidation.
Creation. Using design thinking as a critical and rigorous business problem-solving tool. Create possibilities.
- Reality – Embracing and leveraging real-world constraints.
Usable and appropriate business outcomes. Dream, then make very real!
- Community – Making a difference. The spirit of abundance.
Sharing and giving as a fundamentally rich, rewarding and creative experience.
- Collaboration – Connection with others. Wide-ranging dialogue and story-telling. Partnering on diverse, worthwhile and fun projects. Togetherness.
- Truth – Working and living truthfully to who you are. Bringing your whole self to your work. Talking your talk and walking your walk.
- People – Respect, openness and kindness. Engage with others’ passions and dreams. Enable others. Positive, empowering, respectful outcomes.
Written by Zern Liew for Eicolab. All rights reserved. This resource has been provided “as-is” and without warranty. Please use it at your own risk. Use is subject to these conditions. If you have found this useful, please send feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org. Check out my blog for more material.