My method blends multidisciplinary techniques in a person-centric setting.
Analysis + Counselling + Strategy + Design Thinking
Critical thinking, analysis, and strategy planning techniques from consulting.
Counselling techniques from different therapy approaches and crisis support.
Design thinking, creativity and innovation techniques.
Domain expertise in design, information technology, business process improvement, business and technical communications, and personal/professional effectiveness.
We work in a person-centred setting that is confidential, non-judgemental, and grounded in the real world.
- Tailored to your unique circumstance. No one-size-fits-all solutions.
- Targeted to solve the right problem; which may not be the presenting one.
- Action-oriented; driven by awareness and thought.
- Practical and creative plans to leverage your strengths and resources.
- Support through change; including refining strategies.
The Process: Understand + Create + Act
Understand Context & Relationships
Define Problem & Success Factors
Evaluate Options & Strengths
Design, Prototype & Plan
Head + Heart + Gut + Strengths + Context
Whole person: head, heart, instinct and actions. This is essential to create relevant and sustainable solutions.
Whole context. We can better identify the right problem to solve when we can see the big picture.