Understanding Complexity Humanity Ingenuity Efficiency Efficacy
I am interested in:
- Understanding people, systems, interactions.
- Transforming chaos and complexity.
- Designing to embrace the messiness of humanity.
- Fostering and leveraging the innate creativity of people.
- Enabling efficacy and resilience of individuals and teams.
I like models for understanding and working with:
- People and emotions
- Systems and relationships
- Analysing situations
- Solving problems
- Getting things done more effectively
Most recent blog post:
An office, apartment, or mixed-use tower block. The wedge-shaped lower block creates two angular plazas on both main faces of the building. The semicircular elements was initially conceived as balconies. But looking at the scale, they are probably more reasonably cast...
See the full blog.
Posts about models and frameworks:
"..numbers were useful only in keeping score, not in judging satisfaction." Robert Ludlum's in his novel The Altman Code. I am thinking of the myriad of business/entrepreneur/etc awards out there that continue to celebrate money-making above all else. Boring. Now what...
A fine question posed in a FastCompany article by Shoshana Zuboff: "We all want a new business model, one based on trust and relationships. We're hungry for it. But today's realities seem intractable. Can things really change?" In my experience - absolutely...
Posts of checklists:
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.