Understanding Complexity Humanity Ingenuity Efficiency Efficacy
I am interested in:
- Understanding people, systems, interactions.
- Transforming chaos and complexity.
- Designing to embrace the messiness of humanity.
- Fostering and leveraging the innate creativity of people.
- Enabling efficacy and resilience of individuals and teams.
I like models for understanding and working with:
- People and emotions
- Systems and relationships
- Analysing situations
- Solving problems
- Getting things done more effectively
Most recent blog post:
A friend of mine, faced with staying in or leaving a job, asked: “How do I differentiate between feeling like I am leaving a golden opportunity and being scammed into believing it’s a golden opportunity?” Here's my response: We cannot predict the future. We probably...
See the full blog.
Posts about models and frameworks:
A fine question posed in a FastCompany article by Shoshana Zuboff: "We all want a new business model, one based on trust and relationships. We're hungry for it. But today's realities seem intractable. Can things really change?" In my experience - absolutely...
Posts of checklists:
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.