Understanding Complexity Humanity Ingenuity Efficiency Efficacy
I am interested in:
- Understanding people, systems, interactions.
- Transforming chaos and complexity.
- Designing to embrace the messiness of humanity.
- Fostering and leveraging the innate creativity of people.
- Enabling efficacy and resilience of individuals and teams.
I like models for understanding and working with:
- People and emotions
- Systems and relationships
- Analysing situations
- Solving problems
- Getting things done more effectively
Most recent blog post:
Here is something different in the lead-up to Christmas: after some experimentation, I believe I have found a way to create digital art that works for me. It combines the precision of vector drawings with the rich chaos of hand drawn elements. The broad steps are...
See the full blog.
Posts about models and frameworks:
"..numbers were useful only in keeping score, not in judging satisfaction." Robert Ludlum's in his novel The Altman Code. I am thinking of the myriad of business/entrepreneur/etc awards out there that continue to celebrate money-making above all else. Boring. Now what...
A fine question posed in a FastCompany article by Shoshana Zuboff: "We all want a new business model, one based on trust and relationships. We're hungry for it. But today's realities seem intractable. Can things really change?" In my experience - absolutely...
Posts of checklists:
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.