Understanding Complexity Humanity Ingenuity Efficiency Efficacy
I am interested in:
- Understanding people, systems, interactions.
- Transforming chaos and complexity.
- Designing to embrace the messiness of humanity.
- Fostering and leveraging the innate creativity of people.
- Enabling efficacy and resilience of individuals and teams.
I like models for understanding and working with:
- People and emotions
- Systems and relationships
- Analysing situations
- Solving problems
- Getting things done more effectively
Most recent blog post:
Add your voice to the chorus of humanity. Don’t stay silent when you have something to say. Don’t shy back from adding your voice to the chorus of humanity. It may well be lost amongst all the other voices in the moment. But it will resonate with other similar voices...
See the full blog.
Posts about models and frameworks:
A fine question posed in a FastCompany article by Shoshana Zuboff: "We all want a new business model, one based on trust and relationships. We're hungry for it. But today's realities seem intractable. Can things really change?" In my experience - absolutely...
Posts of checklists:
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.