Five random thoughts:
- Money makes everything better – as long as we don’t sell our happiness to get it! Or at least not for too long a period.
- Being unhappy with money, is definitely preferable to being unhappy and broke.
- For me – money is a measure of how much you value my contribution to your success, relative to how much you similarly value others.
- Making money for its own sake fundamentally changes how you approach your work – and will likely override any higher aspirations.
- Money is weird – the more desperately I want it, the more I seem to scare it away. As soon as I start to focus instead on pursuing my passions, the money just appears.