Moral Intelligence – Enhancing business performance and leadership success.
By Dough Lennick and Fred Kiel PhD, ISBN 0 13 149050 8
- Moral intelligence – the mental capacity to determine how universal human principles should be applied to out values, goals and actions.
- We are hardwired to be moral but often stray from the path.
- Cultural relativism – everyone has their own morality based on their situation and culture.
- Without a high degree of moral intelligence … we fall back into fighting to defend out views as best – and imposing them on others.
- Components of moral intelligence: integrity, responsibility, compassion and forgiveness.
Worth a read if you are interesting in this sort of stuff.
Leave a Comment