More gems from Ridderstråle and Nordström's Karaoke Capitalism:
- Thou shalt not display your feathers to demonstrate your all round brilliance and beauty.
- Thou shalt not walk into the wilderness blindly, but open your eyes and those of others.
- Thou shalt not count the pennies at every turn.
- Thou shalt value values and live them purely and unequivocally every day.
- Thou shalt loveth all and all will love you back.
- Thou shalt know the inner-most sanctums of your customers as well as your own backyard.
- Thou shalt cast out the rule book of bureaucracy.
- Thou shalt giveth out carrots as you would have carrots given to you.
- Thou shalt not engage in acts of self-congratulation.
- Thou shalt depart toward the door before you are forced or asked to do so.
If you have not read this book, do it NOW. If your boss has not read this book, buy it for her NOW.